Tuesday 16 February 2010

Rant!!!!!

From what we did today i've been told to rant. It's not very often i do this so i have to make myself angry. One of the main events that make me angry (stressed mostly too) is my work! I mean seriously how shit is that place ask anyone that's worked there for an extended period of time, it's utterly terrible.
The pricks i have the 'pleasure' of serving are some of the most ungrateful, hate filled, stuck up arseholes i've ever met. They moan about having a jet black hair in their food when the two chefs that are on are male with short hair and hats! Love look at your own hair, it's hanging past your shoulders, dripping on your food and oh look at that it's jet fucking black!!!! Then i have this total twat of a man complaining saying i hid his hot chocolate from him so he couldn't see what i was doing. Did i fuck! I left it on the side all the time, i went into the kitchen to get the cream which you know he wanted in the first place. I did enjoy the fact my manager called him a prick as he walked away though. Plus if you always complain about the place then don't fucking come here you dick! There are other restaurants in the world, go be a wanker to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment